Our 16 Walk to End Alzheimer’s events for 2018 are now complete. It’s been a record-breaking year with many things to celebrate — and we’re not done yet!
- Six of our Walks have exceeded their fundraising goals and many are on track to meet their goals by the end of the year. Help the Walk in your community reach its goal by making a Walk to End Alzheimer’s donation today.
- We’ve already raised over $1.6 million — more than ever before in our Chapter’s history! With your support now through Dec. 31, we’ll be one step closer to reaching our goal of raising $1.7 million for Alzheimer’s care, support and research in 2018.
We have so much to be grateful for this year:
- Over 120+ sponsors joined us in the fight against Alzheimer’s in 2018. We are fortunate to have such wonderful community partners dedicated to our cause. Thank you!
- Fieldstone Communities led the way as the exclusive Chapter Presenting Sponsor. In honor of their generous support and unwavering commitment, we would like to share this video as a token of our appreciation:
- A huge thank you to our amazing volunteers! Walk Planning Committee volunteers work diligently throughout the year to ensure the Walk in their community is successful and meaningful for all involved. We also appreciate the many volunteers who helped out on Walk day. Walk to End Alzheimer’s would not be possible without you!
- Most importantly, thank you to the thousands of people who walked with us this year across Washington State and Northern Idaho. By coming together, you send a powerful message to people fighting this disease that they are not alone. We are all in this fight together. You also play a critical role in raising awareness about the impacts of the disease and how the Alzheimer’s Association can help. For this, we’re truly grateful.
Together, we will continue to fight for Alzheimer’s first survivor and we won’t back down until our vision of a world without Alzheimer’s disease is realized.
To everyone who made this our most successful Walk season ever — THANK YOU!
The Walk is over. The fight is not. Make a donation now through Dec. 31 and move us one step closer to realizing our vision of a world without Alzheimer’s disease.