Last updated: May 28, 2020
Based on guidance from local public health agencies, our staff in Washington State and North Idaho are currently working remotely. During this time, the Alzheimer’s Association is available to you 24/7 for around-the-clock care and support:
• 24/7 Helpline: Through this free service, specialists and masters-level clinicians offer confidential support and information to people living with the disease, caregivers, families and the public. You can reach the 24/7 Helpline at 1.800.272.3900 any time of the day, 365 days a year.
• Support Groups: Most of our in-person support groups are now meeting over the phone. Click here for a full list of support groups being held in June.
• Educational Webinars: Our community education programs are now online! Register today and learn from the comfort and safety of your own home. Each webinar is held live with time for Q&A. Learn more and register online at: alzwa.org/education
• Early Stage Memory Loss Programs: Join our NEW Virtual Picnic for people living with memory loss or dementia and their care partners. No set agenda, just food, friends and fun! The 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Click here for more info.
• Caregiver Tips: We have tips and information for dementia caregivers about the COVID-19 coronavirus, available on our website at: alz.org/covid19help. Consejos para cuidadores de demencia en español.
• ALZConnected: A free online community for everyone affected by Alzheimer’s or another dementia including people living with the disease, caregivers, family members, friends and people who have lost someone to the disease.
• Online Education: Our free, online caregiver trainings and workshops can help caregivers gain skills and practical advice. Watch the on-demand at your convenience, available 24 hours a day!
Thank you for your understanding. Our mission continues and we are here to support you through these challenging times!
Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Western WA: (206) 363-5500
Central WA: (509) 713-3390
Eastern WA: (509) 456-0456
North ID: (208) 651-8897
The health and safety of our constituents, volunteers and staff remain our driver as we address the COVID-19 outbreak and as we continue to pursue our mission, today and in the longer term. Based on guidance from local public health agencies, staff in Washington and Idaho began working remotely on Monday, March 9. During this time, the Alzheimer’s Association is available to you 24/7 for around-the-clock care and support at 800-272-3900. Learn more.